One of the more unique services that Lantz Custom Woodworking offers its customers is its ability to provide extensive computer aided design. From templating to product design, Lantz Custom Woodworking uses state-of-the-art computer software to effectively model entire projects and produce detailed drawings for customer review. This allows for design issues to be resolved prior to cutting parts and minimizes the need for costly and time delaying rework.
After designs are approved by customers, the project information is uploaded to the CNC router through a wireless network, allowing for production of accurate and consistently high quality parts.
Stop by the showroom on Acorn Drive in Harrisonburg or drop us an email and let us show you the value in the design services that Lantz Custom Woodworking can provide it’s customers.
- AutoCAD 2011 (CAD design software)
- Smartlister for AutoCAD (3D cutlisting software for AutoCAD)
- RouterCIM 2011 – CAM solution (CNC link inside AutoCAD)
- Cabinet Vision – Solid Manufacturing 6.0 (Cabinet design and fabrication software)
- E-Template – Digital templating (Photography based templating software)
- Aspire V3.0 by Vectric (3D Carving and Engraving Software)